Concord Christian School now utilizes FACTS for financial aid assessments. FACTS provide private and faith-based schools with the nation’s leading Tuition Management, Financial Aid Assessment, and School Administration Software. FACTS is the online submission format for all financial aid applications.
- FACTS provides a need-based financial aid analysis service, which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition.
- All information from FACTS is kept confidential. Applications must be filled out online beginning February 1, 2020.
- No applications will be accepted from returning families after May 31, 2020.
As a reminder, you must reapply each year.
To start the process, please do the following: Link to FACTS Website
- You are able to start the aid application as part of the enrollment application. You will be able to save and return to the aid application later through the FACTS website to finish the application if needed.
- Log onto FACTS through the Tuition Assistance page on the CCS website.
- The application process is self-guided.
- You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time.
- Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline is provided.
- Please do not call the school with questions about the application process.
- The charge for the application is $30.00 and is to be paid by credit card to FACTS at the end of the session.
- After completing the online application you will be required to submit your 2019 Federal tax returns with all schedules.
- Your tax return must follow the online. *Make your tax appointment early
While no financial aid procedure can be entirely equitable – there are simply too many individual factors and extenuating circumstances – this new process should serve our school community well. Among its many features are the ability to further secure your financial data and to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.