6th - 8th Grade
Concord’s Middle School serves students in grades sixth through eight with outstanding faculty, a strong curriculum and extracurricular program, and a tradition of building maturity and responsibility. Students prepare for high school and beyond by gaining experience in leadership roles, collaborating with peers, and being mentored by Christian faculty, coaches, and staff members.
Middle School is a time of transition—growing into an independent, responsible learner and into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Academically, our students engage through a variety of learning experiences. They begin the transition to high school with a modified block schedule. Those students who qualify are challenged with honors classes in language and mathematics. Eighth graders make use of a 1-1 technology initiative.
- Athletically, the students prepare for high school athletics with the opportunity to play in nine sports.
- Creatively, the students develop through performing and visual arts. Opportunities are available in band, chorus, art appreciation, theatre arts, and visual arts.
- Socially, our students grow through club activities such as Student Council, National Junior Honor Society, Science Olympiad, book clubs, recreation groups, and more.
- Most of all, spiritually our students transition into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We want students to know truth from God’s Word and understand why they believe.
We look forward to helping your child grow academically, athletically, creatively, socially, and spiritually!