High School is a time of preparation and growth—for college, for future careers, for following God’s plan for life.
- Academically, our students grow through college prep, honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Enrollment classes and a 1-1 technology initiative. With smaller class sizes and talented teachers, our students are engaged and can ignite their passion for learning.
- Athletically, the students are prepared through junior varsity and varsity teams in six sports.
- Creatively, the students develop through performing and visual arts. Opportunities are available in band, chorus, theatre arts, and visual arts.
- Socially, students may grow through activities such as Student Government, National Honor Society, Key Club, and Science Olympiad.
- Spiritually, students are prepared—to have a close relationship with Christ, to incorporate a Biblical worldview, to stand strong in their faith. A Senior Project allows all the preparation and growth to culminate for our students.