Middle School is a time of transition—growing into an independent, responsible learner and into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Academically, our students engage through a variety of learning experiences. They begin the transition to high school with a modified block schedule. Those students who qualify are challenged with honors classes in language and mathematics. Eighth graders make use of a 1-1 technology initiative.
- Athletically, the students prepare for high school athletics with the opportunity to play in nine sports.
- Creatively, the students develop through performing and visual arts. Opportunities are available in Band, Chorus, Art Appreciation, Theatre Arts, and Visual Arts.
- Socially, our students grow through club activities such as Student Council, National Junior Honor Society, Science Olympiad, book clubs, recreation groups, and more.
- Most of all, spiritually our students transition into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We want students to know truth from God’s Word and understand why they believe.