9th - 12th Grade
High School is a time of preparation and growth—for college, for future careers, for following God’s plan for life.
- Academically, our students grow through college prep, honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Enrollment classes and a 1-1 technology initiative. With smaller class sizes and talented teachers, our students are engaged and can ignite their passion for learning.
- Athletically, the students are prepared through junior varsity and varsity teams in six sports.
- Creatively, the students develop through performing and visual arts. Opportunities are available in band, chorus, theatre arts, and visual arts.
- Socially, students may grow through activities such as Student Government, National Honor Society, and Science Olympiad.
- Spiritually, students are prepared—to have a close relationship with Christ, to incorporate a Biblical worldview, to stand strong in their faith. A Senior Project allows all the preparation and growth to culminate for our students.
We look forward to helping your child grow academically, athletically, creatively, socially, and spiritually!
CCS currently enrolls 9th,10th, 11th and 12th grade students