Uniforms improve the classroom learning environment; build community and increase school safety.
- A more productive learning environment - Uniforms/dress codes reduce distractions, allowing students to focus more on their academics and less on the competition and peer pressure associated with keeping up with the latest fashion trends.
- A greater sense of community - Think of a sports team and the sense of pride instilled as a result of wearing a team uniform. The same holds true for the school community where a dress code can also foster a greater sense of ownership and belonging.
- Increased school safety - When students are dressed uniformly, it is easier to identify non-students and strangers, better equipping the school staff to handle questionable situations accordingly.
All CCS logo and spirit items must be purchased from:
- The Storehouse – Our CCS Fan Store
- Under Armour – see CCS Storehouse
- Educational Outfitters - http://knoxville.educationaloutfitters.com/find-my-school/concord-christian-school/
- LandsEnd (www.landsend.com -- school #900072596)
- Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger - https://www.globalschoolwear.com/ - school # CONC01
The use of Concord's logos requires prior approval. Please ask for the logo use policy for additional information.
Non-Compliance - Any student not attired in accordance with the policy shall be subject to the consequences which are outlined in the Student-Parent Handbook.