At Concord, we emphasize academic rigor utilizing an excellent, college preparatory Biblically-integrated curriculum. Each classroom is energized by a challenging and supportive environment. Smaller class sizes enable our talented teachers to provide individual attention and to encourage students to perform at their highest level.
The results of our 3rd through 8th-grade national standardized tests are indicative of our students’ success. Concord Christian School students have consistently performed at superior levels in comparison to national norms. In addition, our graduates are annually awarded scholarships for outstanding academic performance.
Generally, 100% of our graduates pursue their education beyond the secondary level and have been admitted into outstanding colleges and universities across the country. For a list of college acceptances, click here view the 2019 - 2020 School Profile.
Concord Christian School is committed to a superior academic experience.
- Concord Christian School endeavors to give a completely God-centered orientation of life to each student. We strive to help produce the mind of Christ in our students and establish a well-grounded biblical world view.
- Academic achievement is not a means of self-promotion or pride, but a way of increasing one's awareness of God and being useful in His kingdom.
- Concord Christian School has a K-12 curriculum based on the State of Tennessee benchmarks with emphasis on Biblical instruction.
- CCS’s talented faculty are passionate educators who are committed to helping students reach their maximum potential.
- Our highly qualified and experienced teachers are not just dispensers of information but are mentors, coaches and positive role models for our students.
- 9:1 Student/Teacher ratio