Thank you for considering Concord Christian School and Preschool as a candidate for your children’s education. We sincerely hope you will allow us to help them build a foundation for a lifelong relationship with Christ. Our school is designed to offer a challenging environment in which each student may pursue and achieve individual academic goals beginning with Preschool and continuing through grade twelve. Concord Christian School offers a college preparatory environment with a rich heritage.
Open Enrollment for 2020 - 2021 begins January 30th, 2020
The application process is self-managed. It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that all required information has been submitted to the Admissions Office.
All of the following materials are required prior to final admission:
- Completed On-Line Application
- Completed Student Interview Form (grades 6 - 12)
- $400 per Student Application Fee - payable online with the application
- Tennessee Department of Health School Immunization Certification
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of most recent report card (1st - 5th grades)
- Copy of at least 2 years of report cards (6th - 12th grades)
- Copy of most recent standardized test results (1st - 5th grades)
- Copy of at least 2 years of standardized test results (6th - 12th grades)
The applicant is scheduled for an interview upon receipt of all applicable forms listed above.
A student’s file must be complete before it will be reviewed.
All incoming Kindergarten Students will be given a Kindergarten Readiness Assessment as part of their admissions process.
Students applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by August 15.
Admissions decisions are determined by the evaluation of several factors:
the completed application
current school transcripts
Acceptance letters will be mailed within one week of the interview. This decision is final.