Concord Christian School is a ministry of First Baptist Concord, and our doctrinal beliefs are a reflection of the church’s beliefs. We are unashamedly a Christian program, and we make no apologies for or compromises to our convictions. It is our desire to present the gospel of Jesus Christ so that each child may have the opportunity to accept Him as Lord and Savior of his or her life.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33).
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14)
- His sinless life (Hebrew 4:15)
- His miracles (John 2:11)
- His resurrection (John 11:25)
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19)
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith we alone are saved (John 3:16 – 19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5: 8 – 9).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5: 28 – 29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8: 9; I Corinthians 12: 12; Galatians 3; 26 – 28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8: 13 – 14; I Corinthians 3; 16; 6: 19 – 20; Ephesians 4:30; 5: 18).
Because we are committed to giving our best to the Lord, you can be assured that we will continually seek to offer and achieve excellence in academic education.
“Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.” I Corinthians 10:31