Inspiring students to follow Jesus by equipping them to serve, lead, and transform their world.
To glorify God by advancing Kingdom Education and demonstrating excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts.
EXCEL in academics, athletics, and the arts.
LEAD with integrity from a Biblical worldview.
SERVE compassionately with the mind and heart of Christ.
TRANSFORM the world by proclaiming the transforming power of Jesus Christ.
GROW and mature in faith.
Philosophy of Christian Education
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. At the heart of the Christian philosophy of education is the acknowledgment that God created all things and that they exist by His power and for His pleasure. Only through Christ can there be a unity that gives meaning to all parts of life. An education that fails to acknowledge God and His work will always be woefully inadequate and incomplete.
Concord Christian School is committed to Kingdom Education and equipping the next generation of students through a curriculum that is biblically integrated and champions a biblical worldview. Kingdom Education is a life-long, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading children to Christ, then building them up and equipping them to serve Him.
Kingdom Education requires that the home, school, and church work together to pursue the ultimate goal of developing mature disciples of Jesus Christ.
Concord Christian School focuses on developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, athletically, creatively, and socially.
- Spiritually – CCS students will be bold and courageous in their faith. They will desire to share and defend their Christian beliefs and are committed to serving others in His name.
- Academically – CCS students are independent learners with exemplary critical thinking and problem-solving skills. They are college-ready and value life-long learning with a biblical worldview.
- Athletically – CCS students understand that athletics exists for them to glorify God by utilizing their athletic abilities. A Concord athlete is mentally tough with a strong work ethic and values the opportunity to represent their school in a meaningful way.
- Creatively – CCS students discover and develop their unique God-given talents, and then leverage them in impactful ways to bring glory to Him.
- Socially – CCS students exhibit confidence and see themselves the way Christ sees them. This confidence projects to the people in their sphere of influence, as they lead and serve others in their personal life, community, and around the world.