ChefAdvantage and Concord Christian School have partnered to bring our Concord Campus an exciting and delicious dining program!
Click HERE for an important letter from Chef Josh about additional precautions taking place in the Cafeteria during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Our Chef Manager and talented sous chef have put together a menu with a variety of food stations so that there is something for everyone! Click below to read more about ChefAdvantage's fresh approach, view the lunch menu, and learn about each of the stations that we offer.
THE CHEFADVANTAGE FRESH APPROACH
ChefAdvantage is delighted to be an integral part of education by offering wholesome, delicious meals made fresh each day. We are a chef-driven company dedicated to encouraging healthy eating habits and active lifestyles.
- Meals are Planned and Proofed Together by Our In-House Nutritionist and On-Site Chef
- Vegetables are Always Raw or Steamed, Never Canned
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS), MSG or Artificial Sweeteners
- Milk is rBHG-free (Growth-Hormone Free)
- ChefAdvantage has Consistently Scored in the Top Percentile for Sanitation and Food Safety
- Entire Staff is Serv-Safe Certified
- Extraordinary Service
- Sizzle and Main - The main entrée of the day served with vegetables, grains, and your choice of fresh fruit
- The Balanced Bites - A healthy, nutritious meal served with your choice of fresh fruit
- SproutBerrry's Deli - A variety of salad and sandwich offerings served with fresh fruit
- Gordon's Grill - Cheeseburgers, Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, and Daily Specials grilled up daily
- Rosemary Wilds Pizza Station - Choose between 1 or 2 slices of cheese or pepperoni pizza
- À la Carte Offerings - Whole fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, milk, bottled water, assorted chips, fresh-baked brownies & cookies, and ice cream bars