6th - 8th Grade
Concord’s Middle School serves students in 6th-8th grade with a committed faculty, challenging curriculum, and excellent extracurricular offerings. Our teachers know that middle school is a unique time in the life of a student, and they work hard to create learning environments that both support and challenge learners.
As a result, students are better prepared for high school and beyond by gaining experience in leadership roles, collaborating with peers, and being mentored by Christian faculty, coaches, and staff members.
Middle School is a time of transition where independent learning, responsibility, and a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ are prioritized.
- Academically, students engage in a variety of learning experiences. Students who qualify are challenged with honors classes in language and mathematics. Eighth graders make use of a 1:1 technology initiative.
- Athletically, students prepare for high school athletics with the opportunity to play at a more competitive level in a variety of sports.
- Creatively, students develop through performing and visual arts. Opportunities abound in band, chorus, art appreciation, theatre arts, and visual arts.
- Socially, students grow through club activities such as Student Council, National Junior Honor Society, and Science Olympiad.
- Spiritually, and most importantly, students are afforded opportunities to transition into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We desire students to discern truth from God’s Word and to be better prepared to defend their faith.