Concord's Admissions Office is Open
Our Admissions Office remains open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to assist you remotely and is still taking online applications for enrollment for the 20/21 School Year. Please contact our Admissions Director via email to learn more about Concord and to have your questions answered or complete the Campus Virtual Visit Form at the link below.
Campus Virtual Visit Form:
Please complete the form at the link below, and someone from our Admissions Office will reach out to you to schedule a "virtual campus visit" as well as provide additional information about our school. CAMPUS VISIT.
Thank you for considering Concord Christian School and Preschool as a candidate for your children’s education. We sincerely hope you will allow us to help them build a foundation for a lifelong relationship with Christ. Our school is designed to offer a challenging environment in which each student may pursue and achieve individual academic goals beginning with Preschool and continuing through grade twelve. Concord Christian School offers a college preparatory environment with a rich heritage.
Open Enrollment for 2020 - 2021 begins January 30th, 2020
- Completed On-Line Application
- Completed Student Interview Form (grades 6 - 12)
- $400 per Student Application Fee - payable online with the application
- Tennessee Department of Health School Immunization Certification
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of most recent report card (1st - 5th grades)
- Copy of at least 2 years of report cards (6th - 12th grades)
- Copy of most recent standardized test results (1st - 5th grades)
- Copy of at least 2 years of standardized test results (6th - 12th grades)
Admissions decisions are determined by the evaluation of several factors:
the completed application
current school transcripts